Sunday 24 July 2011

Review - VO5 Gloss me smoothly shampoo + conditioner

Hi everyone, welcome to my new blog! Didn't really want to start it off by doing a little welcome post as no one every bothers to read them (well i don't anyways) so i thought I'd start off with a review. I've been trialing this new vo5 shampoo and conditioner for about a month now and i wanted to share my findings with you..


First, I'd like to say that the new vo5 shampoo and conditioners all come in different types. I chose the gloss me smoothly obviously for smooth and glossy hair. But you can also get one for moisture, one for coloured hair and so on. They claim to have adaptive technology which means the shampoo you choose will work exactly how your hair needs it to. The shampoo and conditioner both contain a range of different oils which contributed to the fact that they were both really hard to wash out. I have to be honest and say when i did wash out both conditioner and shampoo my hair felt like absolute silk and no other shampoo had made my hair feel softer in the shower. But when i got out i was completely disappointed. The silkiness i had felt had totally vanished and my hair (which normally has a little frizz which is barely noticeable) now looked ultimately frizzy and rough.


As i continued using the product it became harder and harder to wash it out. My hair has become oilier and i have to wash it more frequently now. Before i could go with missing a day but now i can't! I'm on the look for a shampoo that's going to save my quickly turning oily hair! The smell however is gorgeous and lingers on your hair for ages. It's a mix of fruity and proffesional smelling shampoo - if that makes sence!
RATING : 2/5 (purely for the silkiness in the shower)
BUY AGAIN: no.
RECOMMEND: no.

No comments:

Post a Comment