Monday 25 July 2011

July Favourites!

Hi beautiful!

As you may know i just posted my July loves of this month on my youtube channel so if you haven't already here is the link to watch it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMqjytaWQQA. Here are the swatches and pictures as promised.


Collection 2000 pure gloss sheer lipgloss in honey 4 swatched and in the tube. Such a glossy, pretty colour on the lips. Great as a glowy lipgloss for school that's barely noticeable but makes your lips look lovely. Not sticky at all and feels great on the lips.








Mac Powder blush in peachykeen really compliments Indian skin tones and i would definitely recommend it to tan skin tones. It is a shimmer tone sheer blush but it still is very pigmented and you need a light hand with it. I love this blush as its so bendable and was really worth the money. The shimmers aren't like big glitter chinks on your face but are barely noticeable. They help to create a healthy glow on your cheeks which looks perfect for summer!


And here are the others that i can't exactly swatch :)


 Vaseline is my little beauty secret this month! Has really grown my eyelashes fast and my mum even noticed.
My Elf powder brush is probably my favourite brushes even over my Chanel ones. Its so soft and can be used for almost everything except the lips and eyeshadow! It picks up product amazingly and works well with liquids too. In the winter i use it with my foundation but in the summer i mostly use it for bronzer, powder and blush. Need to order more of these. For £3.50 they are such a bargain. Washed it and all the hairs are still in place.
This has to be my favourite body fragrance ever! I hate all the high street body fragrances like impulse. They all seem to make me sneeze and smell the same. This on however just reminds me of summer and always gets me into the summer spirit when using it. Has a sweet, fruity and a hint of a musky smell. I love it and it has to be my all time favourite. Lasts quite a while too and really cools me down when I'm hot.


Thanks for reading my lovely subscribers and anyone else, stay tuned for my ready4school series on my youtube channel and please check out my vlogging channel where i just posted my follow me around to school,


Hasina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment